FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-15-2008, 05:29 AM
William Grant
 
Default call for REVU admins

Stefan Potyra wrote:
> [snip]
> Others than that, I'm happy with everyone, hence I'm handing this list over to
> UWSA to create the accounts on spooky (and I guess check for ssh-keys as
> well, due to the recent incident). Thanks in advance!

Everyone's SSH keys look fine, so I have created the accounts.
Membership of revu1 is sufficient even to perform nuking.

--
William Grant

--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 
Old 05-15-2008, 10:09 AM
"Zhengpeng Hou"
 
Default call for REVU admins

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:21 AM, Stefan Potyra <sistpoty@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Montag 12 Mai 2008 12:35:03 schrieb Stefan Potyra:
>> Hi,
>>
>> as intrepid is open, and REVU sees more and more uploads, I'm calling for
>> help with managing the REVU instance.
>
> Excellent, thank you all for your offers to help.
>
> @Matt Darcy and ZhengPeng Hou: I'm sorry, since both of you are no (or no
> longer) MOTUs and we imho have enough MOTUs who'd like to help, I'd prefer to
> not grant you access to spooky.
I don't know I'm not a MOTU any longer, I wonder how can I be again?
Cheers
Zhengpeng Hou

--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 
Old 05-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Stefan Potyra
 
Default call for REVU admins

Hi,

On Thursday 15 May 2008 12:09:55 Zhengpeng Hou wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:21 AM, Stefan Potyra <sistpoty@ubuntu.com> wrote:
[..]
> >
> > @Matt Darcy and ZhengPeng Hou: I'm sorry, since both of you are no (or no
> > longer) MOTUs and we imho have enough MOTUs who'd like to help, I'd
> > prefer to not grant you access to spooky.
>
> I don't know I'm not a MOTU any longer, I wonder how can I be again?
> Cheers
> Zhengpeng Hou

you can reapply on the motu-council list <motu-council@lists.ubuntu.com>.
Please see also
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers
for further info (though the process for reapplication is not listed there).

Cheers,
Stefan.
--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 
Old 05-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Stefan Potyra
 
Default call for REVU admins

Hi,

On Thursday 15 May 2008 07:29:00 William Grant wrote:
> Stefan Potyra wrote:
> > [snip]
> > Others than that, I'm happy with everyone, hence I'm handing this list
> > over to UWSA to create the accounts on spooky (and I guess check for
> > ssh-keys as well, due to the recent incident). Thanks in advance!
>
> Everyone's SSH keys look fine, so I have created the accounts.
> Membership of revu1 is sufficient even to perform nuking.

excellent, thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Stefan.
--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:28 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org