Old 09-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Kirk Wolff

Default maintainer of frontaccounting package

Hello,

I've noticed frontaccounting hasn't seen any updates for a couple years.
Are there any plans to update the deb to frontaccounting 2.3?

Cheers,

Kirk

Old 09-06-2012, 03:50 AM
Benjamin Kerensa

On Sep 5, 2012 4:30 PM, "Kirk Wolff" <kirk@wolffelectronicdesign.com> wrote:

> Hello,

> I've noticed frontaccounting hasn't seen any updates for a couple years. Are there any plans to update the deb to frontaccounting 2.3?

> Cheers,

> Kirk

I do not believe there are any plans in the works if its been that long. MOTU is always looking for new contributors if your interested in maintaining.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:12 AM
Fabrice Coutadeur

Hi Kirk,

The package that we have in Ubuntu comes directly from Debian, without any modifications. You may want to contact the Debian maintainer to check what are his plans: you can find him on the package page at at http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/frontaccounting (even if he seems to be MIA).

Thanks for your interest,

Fabrice