Old 08-07-2012, 11:28 PM
"Javier P.L."

Default MOTU school suggestions

Hi,

Sorry my broken English, I'm still trying to improve it

At first I wanna thanks all the great guys who has been pushing the
ubuntu motu school initiative again =), it's really nice to have a space
where we could grab and ask some questions in a more open mind fashion
specially for new incomers like me.

I've attended and helped to interpret the first two schedules to spanish
in the ubuntu-classroom-es channel (in part to make it more accessible
to local people and in part to help me to understand the basics about
the motu related tasks), nice talks bhavani and stefano =)

The purpose of this email besides let you know how cool you're is to
suggest you some ideas for any of the next meetings.

I think it'd be nice to have a talk about the sync and merge processes,
I've always wondered how people do it, some ftfbs talks will be cool too.

I know I may be abusing of your nice will when asking for this topics,
however I've not finished yet , I'd really love to learn them by
examples, maybe some seasoned developers could grab some related open
bugs and fix them in front of my eyes, that would let me start fixing
other bugs right away and to make me feel that I'm using the knowledge
I've recently learned, I've done some merge requests about typos (after
assisting to one of Mr Daniel Holbach talks), I think the same approach
could help me (again) for some more advanced topics.

I hope you consider some of these points, have a nice day

Old 08-09-2012, 07:07 AM
Bhavani Shankar

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your email. We will try to incorporate some of your ideas in the forthcoming sessions esp on merging packages for beginners and others.

P.S sorry for the delayed response as I am out for a couple of days due to medical emergency.

Regards,
Bhavani

Sent from my handheld