-   -   MOTU School session coming up on July 31st at 1400 UTC (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/688631-motu-school-session-coming-up-july-31st-1400-utc.html)

Bhavani Shankar R 07-29-2012 02:18 PM

MOTU School session coming up on July 31st at 1400 UTC

Dear All,

The second session in the MOTU school series is coming up on July 31st
(i.e The coming Tuesday) at 1400 UTC at #ubuntu-classroom on
irc.freenode.net

Topic is " Introduction to Release Critical (RC) bug fixing workflow
in Ubuntu/Debian"

Join Stefano Rivera, A Debian Developer who will take you through
release critical bug fixing process and its specifics with examples to
get you started off with the same!

For more information please make sure you see the calendar below and
block your timings for the same!

http://people.ubuntu.com/~nhandler/classroom.html

(PS: the channel is moderated and you need to prefix your question
with a QUESTION: and ask in #ubuntu-classroom-chat on irc.freenode.net

ex: QUESTION: What is ubuntu? in #ubuntu-classroom-chat)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Have a nice day!

Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer | www.ubuntu.com
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi

Bhavani Shankar 07-30-2012 08:48 AM

On 29-Jul-2012, at 7:48 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The second session in the MOTU school series is coming up on July 31st
> (i.e The coming Tuesday) at 1400 UTC at #ubuntu-classroom on
> irc.freenode.net
>
> Topic is " Introduction to Release Critical (RC) bug fixing workflow
> in Ubuntu/Debian"
>
> Join Stefano Rivera, A Debian Developer who will take you through
> release critical bug fixing process and its specifics with examples to
> get you started off with the same!
>
> For more information please make sure you see the calendar below and
> block your timings for the same!
>
> http://people.ubuntu.com/~nhandler/classroom.html
>
> (PS: the channel is moderated and you need to prefix your question
> with a QUESTION: and ask in #ubuntu-classroom-chat on irc.freenode.n
>
> ex: QUESTION: What is ubuntu? in #ubuntu-classroom-chat)
>
> Looking forward to seeing you there!
>
> Have a nice day!

A gentle remainder on the session coming up tomorrow!

Regards,
Bhavani.

(sent from my handheld. Excuse typos and posting errors)

Bhavani Shankar R 07-31-2012 04:39 AM

MOTU School session coming up on July 31st at 1400 UTC

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Bhavani Shankar
<right2bshankar@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29-Jul-2012, at 7:48 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> The second session in the MOTU school series is coming up on July 31st
>> (i.e The coming Tuesday) at 1400 UTC at #ubuntu-classroom on
>> irc.freenode.net
>>
>> Topic is " Introduction to Release Critical (RC) bug fixing workflow
>> in Ubuntu/Debian"
>>
>> Join Stefano Rivera, A Debian Developer who will take you through
>> release critical bug fixing process and its specifics with examples to
>> get you started off with the same!
>>
>> For more information please make sure you see the calendar below and
>> block your timings for the same!
>>
>> http://people.ubuntu.com/~nhandler/classroom.html
>>
>> (PS: the channel is moderated and you need to prefix your question
>> with a QUESTION: and ask in #ubuntu-classroom-chat on irc.freenode.n
>>
>> ex: QUESTION: What is ubuntu? in #ubuntu-classroom-chat)
>>
>> Looking forward to seeing you there!
>>
>> Have a nice day!
>>

> A gentle remainder on the session coming up tomorrow!

A gentle remainder on the session coming up today at 14.00 UTC.

Benjamin Kerensa 07-31-2012 05:24 AM

[...]

We need something later in the UTC in the future like maybe 21:00 UTC?

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com

Bhavani Shankar R 07-31-2012 05:28 AM

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On 07/30/2012 09:39 PM, Bhavani Shankar R wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Bhavani Shankar
>> <right2bshankar@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> A gentle remainder on the session coming up tomorrow!
>>>

>> A gentle remainder on the session coming up today at 14.00 UTC.
>>
>> Looking forward to seeing you there!
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> We need something later in the UTC in the future like maybe 21:00 UTC?

Hi Benjamin,

Sure. We will try to incorporate the same in the future keeping in
mind the coverage of most timezones.

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio 07-31-2012 10:33 PM

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:39 AM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Bhavani Shankar
> <right2bshankar@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 29-Jul-2012, at 7:48 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>> The second session in the MOTU school series is coming up on July 31st
>>> (i.e The coming Tuesday) at 1400 UTC at #ubuntu-classroom on
>>> irc.freenode.net
>>>
>>> Topic is " Introduction to Release Critical (RC) bug fixing workflow
>>> in Ubuntu/Debian"
>>>
>>> Join Stefano Rivera, A Debian Developer who will take you through
>>> release critical bug fixing process and its specifics with examples to
>>> get you started off with the same!

I wasn't able to attend, but wanted to share the link to the log:

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2012/07/31/%23ubuntu-classroom.html

Thanks Stefanfo and Bhavani!

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>