-   -   MOTU meeting on Thu July 26th, 16:00 UTC (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/686810-motu-meeting-thu-july-26th-16-00-utc.html)

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio 07-24-2012 04:46 AM

MOTU meeting on Thu July 26th, 16:00 UTC

Hi all,

Keeping with our schedule of 16:00 UTC every fortnight, the next MOTU
meeting is will be held on this Thursday, July 26th 2012 at 16.00 UTC
[1].

Please add anything you want to discuss to the agenda [2]. The last
meeting was a bit sparsely attended, and it would be nice to seem more
of you there.

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=MOTU+Meeting&iso=20120726T16
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings

Thanks!

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
Debian Maintainer
<http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=a.starr.b%40gmail.com>
PGP/GPG Key ID: D53FDCB1

Bhavani Shankar R 07-26-2012 05:41 PM

MOTU meeting on Thu July 26th, 16:00 UTC

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio
<a.starr.b@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Keeping with our schedule of 16:00 UTC every fortnight, the next MOTU
> meeting is will be held on this Thursday, July 26th 2012 at 16.00 UTC
> [1].
>
> Please add anything you want to discuss to the agenda [2]. The last
> meeting was a bit sparsely attended, and it would be nice to seem more
> of you there.
>
> [1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=MOTU+Meeting&iso=20120726T16
> [2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings

Dear All,

Below you can find the meeting minutes of the MOTU meeting held today.

In today's meeting we discussed on

- Planning of MOTU school next session
- Forwarding of patches from ubuntu to debian while merging.

Meeting started by coolbhavi at 16:05:09 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-07-26-16.05.log.html
.

== Meeting summary ==

'ACTION:' tumbleweed to take a session on RC bug fixing workflow on
tuesday 31st at 1400 UTC (coolbhavi, 16:33:19)
'LINK:' https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-motu/2012-July/007273.html
(coolbhavi, 16:37:37)
'ACTION:' tumbleweed to set up a MOTU school schedule page on the
wiki (coolbhavi, 16:43:37)
'ACTION:' micahg to chair the next MOTU meeting on 10th July
(coolbhavi, 17:18:05)

== Action items ==

* tumbleweed to take a session on RC bug fixing workflow on tuesday
31st at 1400 UTC
* tumbleweed to set up a MOTU school schedule page on the wiki
* micahg to chair the next MOTU meeting on 10th July

== Action items, by person ==

* micahg
** micahg to chair the next MOTU meeting on 10th July
* tumbleweed
** tumbleweed to take a session on RC bug fixing workflow on tuesday
31st at 1400 UTC
** tumbleweed to set up a MOTU school schedule page on the wiki

== People present (lines said) ==

* coolbhavi (48)
* tumbleweed (32)
* micahg (11)