-   -   MOTU school -- Call for interested volunteer speakers (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/679701-motu-school-call-interested-volunteer-speakers.html)

Bhavani Shankar R 07-03-2012 02:36 PM

MOTU school -- Call for interested volunteer speakers

Hi All,

Due to the response we are getting from the users and the members of
the community regarding the start of MOTU School, We are thinking to
start off with a session or two perhaps this cycle and observe the
response to the sessions (Which will be on irc on #ubuntu-classroom
initially).

In this endeavour, We would like to propose to have our first session
on coming Wednesday i.e July 11th at 15-16 UTC on #ubuntu-classroom on
irc.freenode.net

For people who are interested in this process and willing to take
sessions or co-ordinate on the same, can contact me directly.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer | www.ubuntu.com
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi

Bhavani Shankar R 07-05-2012 01:04 AM

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Due to the response we are getting from the users and the members of
> the community regarding the start of MOTU School, We are thinking to
> start off with a session or two perhaps this cycle and observe the
> response to the sessions (Which will be on irc on #ubuntu-classroom
> initially).
>
> In this endeavour, We would like to propose to have our first session
> on coming Wednesday i.e July 11th at 15-16 UTC on #ubuntu-classroom on
> irc.freenode.net
>
> For people who are interested in this process and willing to take
> sessions or co-ordinate on the same, can contact me directly.

A gentle remainder!

PS: If any one is interested, Kindly request you to reply on list and
I'll be glad to help you out with setting up the sessions.

Looking forward to your response!