Old 06-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Bhavani Shankar R

Default MOTU School proposal on timings and dates

Hi All,

With respect to the above subject, At UDS it was decided to restart
motu school for better outreach among the masses as developers get a
chance to share their knowledge and experience by conducting sessions.

So as a preliminary step towards the same we had setup a doodle poll
keeping in mind probable dates and timings and over the past 12 days
we had 14 respondents (including myself)

http://doodle.com/w9p6hh43hfwk8xmp

So from the poll, Daniel proposed the following dates:

- 6th July
- 27th July
- 17th August
- 7th September
- 28th September

and times on the lines of UDW i.e 15-22 UTC to accommodate most of the
time zones on an alternating basis.

Appreciate your feedback on the same.

Have a nice day!

Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer****** |* www.ubuntu.com
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi

Old 06-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Bhavani Shankar R

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> With respect to the above subject, At UDS it was decided to restart
> motu school for better outreach among the masses as developers get a
> chance to share their knowledge and experience by conducting sessions.
>
> So as a preliminary step towards the same we had setup a doodle poll
> keeping in mind probable dates and timings and over the past 12 days
> we had 14 respondents (including myself)
>
> http://doodle.com/w9p6hh43hfwk8xmp
>
> So from the poll, Daniel proposed the following dates:
>
> *- 6th July
> *- 27th July
> *- 17th August
> *- 7th September
> *- 28th September
>
> and times on the lines of UDW i.e 15-22 UTC to accommodate most of the
> time zones on an alternating basis.
>
> Appreciate your feedback on the same.

Any feedback anyone?

Old 07-01-2012, 06:02 AM
Bhavani Shankar R

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> With respect to the above subject, At UDS it was decided to restart
>> motu school for better outreach among the masses as developers get a
>> chance to share their knowledge and experience by conducting sessions.
>>
>> So as a preliminary step towards the same we had setup a doodle poll
>> keeping in mind probable dates and timings and over the past 12 days
>> we had 14 respondents (including myself)
>>
>> http://doodle.com/w9p6hh43hfwk8xmp
>>
>> So from the poll, Daniel proposed the following dates:
>>
>> - 6th July
>> - 27th July
>> - 17th August
>> - 7th September
>> - 28th September
>>
>> and times on the lines of UDW i.e 15-22 UTC to accommodate most of the
>> time zones on an alternating basis.
>>
>> Appreciate your feedback on the same.
>>

> Any feedback anyone?

Just a headsup. l have closed the doodle poll. So kindly request you
to give any feedback on the proposed times and dates above on the list
:-)

Have a nice day!

Regards

Old 07-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Pellaeon Lin

Hi,

I have just discovered that I've sent my last two emails to the wrong address, bhavi@ubuntu.com*, which should have been ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com : (

I am only available on 10~15UTC due to my time zone (UTC+8).

I apologize that I haven't said this until now.

Is there any chance that we could re-discuss the time? If not, it's OK, I'll just try to catch up with you guys.

Regards

2012-7-1 下午2:02 於 "Bhavani Shankar R" <bhavi@ubuntu.com> 寫道:

Old 07-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Bhavani Shankar R

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Pellaeon Lin <nfsmwlin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just discovered that I've sent my last two emails to the wrong
> address, bhavi@ubuntu.com , which should have been
> ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com : (
>
> I am only available on 10~15UTC due to my time zone (UTC+8).
>
> I apologize that I haven't said this until now.
>
> Is there any chance that we could re-discuss the time? If not, it's OK, I'll
> just try to catch up with you guys.
>
> Regards

Hi Lin!

I apologise that I missed your last mail. We are considering timings
as on the lines of UDW initially.

Daniel: Kindly request you to have your feedback on the proposed timings.