Old 06-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Bhavani Shankar R

Default Ubuntu Developer Advisory Team -- Call for volunteers

Hi,

As per the above subject, We the Developer Advisory Team in ubuntu [1]
are looking out for volunteers who can help new contributors, collect
feedback and help new contributors through the application process for
applying upload rights and make ubuntu development more social.

If you are interested in helping out with this initiative to make
Ubuntu Development more social or interact with people the D-A-T is
the right place for you!

[2] gives Daniel holbach's excellent blog link on the same.

If you are interested, Kindly request you to reach out to Daniel (Marked in cc)

We look forward to having you on the team!

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-developer-advisory-team

[2] http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/2012/06/welcoming-new-developers/

On Behalf of the Ubuntu Developer Advisory Team,

--
Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer****** |* www.ubuntu.com