Old 05-30-2012, 03:41 PM
"eolinwen@gmail.com"

Default Transcode Update

Hi guys,

I don't know if it is the good location to put this ask and if it is a negative answer, it will be nice to point me at the good location.

I have seen on Precise that the last version of Transcode, a Video encoding software like FFmpeg is always in the 1.1.5 version. However, the last version is the 1.1.7 which is out the 19.11.2011 and it is only (and only) a bug correction, no features have been added.

His leader had left the project and change too the trunk of location at the same moment because this one was hosted on Berlioz Project which was planned to close at the end of the last year.
You must grab (and keep this address) the last version here : https://bitbucket.org/france/transcode-tcforge/downloads

Best Regards.
--
Olivier
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise/ an elve on the ice

Le forum d'Openshot où vous me trouverez : http://openshotusers.com/
http://openshotusers.com/forum/index.php

Nothing is lost until the last second.
The family motto : When we want, we can.
Astuces, Actualités, Logiciels, bref sur tout ce que je ne fais d'articles dessus Google+