Old 05-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Sam Rastin

Default Outdated Package

Dear*Ubuntu MOTU Developers,
I'm a web developer using Ubuntu 12.04. I recently started using php-codesniffer however very quickly I realized the version in the Universe repository is the stable version from mid-2008. The latest stable release is available starting about 2 weeks ago. Is there anyway to update the package in the repository?

I'd*appreciate*any response and guidance. Thanks in advance.
* -Sam