Old 05-29-2012, 01:42 PM
Daniel Holbach

Default MOTU Meeting times

Hello everybody,

last Thursday we had our first MOTU meeting in a long time. For now we
plan to have the meetings at 16 UTC, every 2nd and 4th Thursday. As this
time is inconvenient for some, we want to bring up the discussion here
on the mailing list.

Proposals we came up with were:

- keep 16 UTC,
- old MOTU meeting times: alternate between 4 UTC, 12 UTC and 20 UTC,
- RMB meeting times: alternate between 12 UTC and 22 UTC.

If you feel strongly about any of the above or have a better proposal,
please speak up.

Have a great day,
Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to