Old 05-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Daniel Holbach

Default Reinstated MOTU Meetings

Hello everybody,

at UDS we decided to hold MOTU meetings again. For now we will meet
every 2nd and 4th Thursday in #ubuntu-meeting at 16:00 UTC.

The first one this cycle is going to be at

24th May, 16:00 UTC

and we hope to see you all there.

We will use these meetings to coordinate development activities
throughout the cycle and give development sub-teams a venue to give
updates and coordinate their work.

If you'd like to bring up a topic for discussion, please add it to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings

Have a great day,
Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to