-   -   sks 1.1.3 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/665307-sks-1-1-3-a.html)

Jens Leinenbach 05-10-2012 05:38 PM

sks 1.1.3

Hi,

At the moment, nobody seems to care about the bugs for this package for
Ubuntu:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/sks/+bugs

I am on the SKS developer mailing list and posted a SKS 1.1.3 patch for
Debian/Ubuntu so that it should be easy to create a package now.
If you are interested in an up-to-date package for Debian, please get
this patch for SKS 1.1.3:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/sks-devel/2012-05/msg00018.html

Let me know if you need help.

Cheers
Jens

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre 05-10-2012 08:28 PM

sks 1.1.3

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Jens Leinenbach <jens@leinenbach.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the moment, nobody seems to care about the bugs for this package for
> Ubuntu:
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/sks/+bugs
>
> I am on the SKS developer mailing list and posted a SKS 1.1.3 patch for
> Debian/Ubuntu so that it should be easy to create a package now.
> If you are interested in an up-to-date package for Debian, please get
> this patch for SKS 1.1.3:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/sks-devel/2012-05/msg00018.html

Hi,

Have you sent this to the Debian maintainer as well? I can already see
that there is already a bug open in Debian for updating the package to
version 1.1.3; so it's probably worth contacting the maintainer to see
if they need help.

We get the Ubuntu package directly, without changes, from Debian, so
as soon as changes land there, it will be easy to sync and get into
Ubuntu.

Regards,

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu-tl@ubuntu.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl@gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93