-   -   Hello world ! My Introduction (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/664048-hello-world-my-introduction.html)

Joseph Mills 05-07-2012 07:19 PM

Hello world ! My Introduction

Hello there I am very happy to have found this mailing list and am very happy too help out anywhere that I can.*
some things that you might want too know about me*

########################
Ratings of my strengths
########################

Programming languages
################
******
fluent
******
none yet ************
Intermediate
************
cC++gccg++
lua

ruby

C#make
******
Poor
******
Java

Web design
##########
Fluent
******
php
HTML
CSS
Perl
markdown

************
Intermediate
************
_javascript_
jquary
asp classic
asp.net
************
Poor
************
coldfusion

Scripting
#############
Fluent
********
AWK
Bash
zsh
POSIX
CSh
Perl
sh
************
Intermediate
************
python
ASH
LISP
XUL
****
Poor
****
Power Shell

I would like to help anywhere that I can if there is EVER anything that needs too be done (grunt work) I am more then happy to help out. If anyone could send me as many links as they can think about too help me with well helping out. I would really like that.*

Thanks for taking the time too read this and I look forward to helping out in anyway possible.
thanks Joseph Mills

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/josephmillshttps://launchpad.net/~josephjamesmills
Thanks again.

Daniel Holbach 05-14-2012 12:51 PM

Hello world ! My Introduction

Hello Joseph,

On 07.05.2012 21:19, Joseph Mills wrote:
> Hello there I am very happy to have found this mailing list and am very
> happy too help out anywhere that I can.
>
> some things that you might want too know about me

welcome to the Ubuntu Development world and thanks for your introduction!

Did you succeed in finding things you were interested doing? If not, we
are going to announce some bug fixing initiatives in the next few weeks
which will hopefully help you (and others) finding stuff to work on, if
you haven't found anything of particular interest to you already. :)

Have a great day,
Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to