-   -   libXNVCtrl library (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/658752-libxnvctrl-library.html)

Marwan Abd Ellah 04-23-2012 08:34 AM

libXNVCtrl library

Hi there,*
I am just asking if you will support having a .so version of the libXNVCtrl library instead of the current static library shipped with the nvidia-settings package or not. Actually, we made the same request for the Debian package and it is resolved here http://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/libxnvctrl0/download.*

We need this library to be used with the HWLOC library, since the current library libXNVCtrl.a is not compiled with the -fPIC flag.*Please update us asap.*
Regards*
-Marwan* **