Old 04-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Michele Giacomoli

Default hi-res icon for rapidsvn

Hello,

I know that in this period you are very busy making Ubuntu as stable as possible.

I read some time ago this mail in which Michael Hall started writing a list of applications with the icon in low resolution and every application in the list, the link to the related bug in launchpad.

I saw that rapidsvn was suffering from this "problem", so I added rapidsvn to the list, i opened a bug on launchpad and started to draw an icon for rapidsvn in svg format. After a day I finished the first version of the icon, so I attached it to the bug I opened, but nobody seems to care for it. I looked for the maintainer of the rapidsvn package and I found you. I wrote you this mail to ask you if it's possible to add the svg icon to rapidsvn package in order to have a nice and hi-res icon for this application, this operation shouldn't create new bug or problems, but make rapidsvn a bit more eye candy.

Sorry for my poor English
Keep on your good work