Old 01-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Howard Pepper

Default xtrs

To whom it may concern:

I installed the xtrs (TRS-80 emulator) package from the oneiric
multiverse this morning. Imagine my surprise to find you are still
shipping a broken 4.9c version, when a *fixed* 4.9d version has been out
since July 2009!!!

Keep up the good work.

Howard

Old 01-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Andreas Moog

On 07.01.2012 16:49, Howard Pepper wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
>
> I installed the xtrs (TRS-80 emulator) package from the oneiric
> multiverse this morning. Imagine my surprise to find you are still
> shipping a broken 4.9c version, when a *fixed* 4.9d version has been >
out since July 2009!!!

> Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your mail. Unfortunately you forgot to include the patch to
update the packaging for the 4.9d release, please resend or open a bug
report and attach the patch there. You can open a bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xtrs/+filebug?no-redirect

Thanks and cheers, Andreas