Old 12-27-2011, 09:49 AM
Cédric Desmonts

Default Missing libraries when installing amide package

Hi,
Since Ubuntu 11.04, there is a bug concerning amide package provided in universe repository. It seems that some dependancies are not installed, in particular libdcmtk2 which is required to import DICOM images in amide. I have posted a bug in launchpad at this address, if you want more explanations:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amide/+bug/882821
To solve the problem right now, I use the package provided for debian.

Thanks in advance for your reply

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year