Old 09-21-2011, 01:06 PM
Joshua N Pritikin

Default Found unknown header

I am trying to split a video produced with OggConvert. I am using
ogmtools 1:1.5-3ubuntu1. Here is the output:

joshua@emit:/opt/hms$ ogmsplit -t 00:30:00 hms-2006.ogv
(ogmsplit.cpp) First pass: finding split points. This may take a while. Get something to drink.
(ogmsplit.cpp) Found unknown header.
joshua@emit:/opt/hms$ ogmsplit -v -t 00:30:00 hms-2006.ogv
(ogmsplit.cpp) Going to split "hms-2006.ogv" to "hms-2006-00...ogv", maximum number of files: unlimited, split after 1800.000s.
(ogmsplit.cpp) First pass: finding split points. This may take a while. Get something to drink.
(ogmsplit.cpp) Found unknown header.

What additional information can I provide? I am happy to copy the video
file somewhere for your analysis.

--
Joshua N. Pritikin
Department of Psychology