Old 08-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Stefan Handschuh

Default Nuke of certain packages @ revu

Hi,

since clicking on "nuke" on some of my previous uploads, I would
kindly ask you to delete the following two packages from
revu.ubuntuwire.com:
- libauvitoapiaxis-java
- jaolt
Unfortunately, clicking on the "nuke" link in those packages while
being logged in has no effect.

Thanks in advance.

Stefan Handshcuh

Old 09-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Stefan Potyra

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:42:21PM +0200, Stefan Handschuh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since clicking on "nuke" on some of my previous uploads, I would
> kindly ask you to delete the following two packages from
> revu.ubuntuwire.com:
> - libauvitoapiaxis-java
> - jaolt

done.