Old 08-29-2011, 08:01 AM
Bhavani Shankar R

Default Being less active in the project

Hello list and dear fellow developers,

Pertaining to the above subject, After a long thought, I've decided to
be a "bit less active" in the project due to my ever increasing demand
in real life handling MBA studies and full time work I am afraid that
I wont be able to dedicate the time I used to do before to the
project. I'm writing this mail very reluctantly. I will however remain
in the MOTU team and an Ubuntu member and squeeze in time over weekend
to help out my small bit on the sponsors team and doing occasional
uploads so that I'll still remain around and totally wont go.

Thanks for all who have helped me out in this project and in
particular to Daniel Holbach and Benjamin Drung for being one of the
finest mentors and the finest individuals I've ever interacted with in
my life. As I said the list is long and I want to say a Big Thank you
for all again

Good luck going forward on the project and thanks again for everything

Thanks and Warm regards,

--
Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer****** |* www.ubuntu.com

Old 08-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Daniel Holbach

Hello Bhavani,

Am 29.08.2011 10:01, schrieb Bhavani Shankar R:
> Pertaining to the above subject, After a long thought, I've decided to
> be a "bit less active" in the project due to my ever increasing demand
> in real life handling MBA studies and full time work I am afraid that
> I wont be able to dedicate the time I used to do before to the
> project.

All the best with your studies and thanks for all the work you put into
Ubuntu!

Have a great day,
Daniel

--
Ubuntu Global Jam: 2nd-4th September 2011
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

Old 08-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Angel Abad

2011/8/29 Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi@ubuntu.com>:
> Hello list and dear fellow developers,
>
> Pertaining to the above subject, After a long thought, I've decided to
> be a "bit less active" in the project due to my ever increasing demand
> in real life handling MBA studies and full time work I am afraid that
> I wont be able to dedicate the time I used to do before to the
> project. I'm writing this mail very reluctantly. I will however remain
> in the MOTU team and an Ubuntu member and squeeze in time over weekend
> to help out my small bit on the sponsors team and doing occasional
> uploads so that I'll still remain around and totally wont go.

Opps! Bad news for Ubuntu project, I wish you well with your work and
your studies.

Regards,

> Thanks for all who have helped me out in this project and in
> particular to Daniel Holbach and Benjamin Drung for being one of the
> finest mentors and the finest individuals I've ever interacted with in
> my life. As I said the list is long and I want to say a Big Thank you
> for all again
>
> Good luck going forward on the project and thanks again for everything
>
> Thanks and Warm regards,
>
> --
> Bhavani Shankar
> Ubuntu Developer****** |* www.ubuntu.com
> https://launchpad.net/~bhavi

Angel Abad
angelabad@gmail.com | angelabad@ubuntu.com | angelabad@fsfe.org
http://www.pastelero.net
FPR: EBF6 080D 59D4 008A DF47 *00D4 098D AE47 EE3B C279