Old 08-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Cesare Falco

Default Mame package clean-up

Hello all,

please help me with a couple of issues I'm not able to address by myself.

1. How can I ask to move the binary packages from universe to multiverse?
A bug has already been filed:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mame/+bug/820277

2. I had to merge mame-common back in mame to ease the upcoming sync
from Debian,
how can I ask for removal from oneiric?

Thanks in advance,
Cesare.