Old 06-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Daniel Holbach

Default Looking for feedback: Sponsorship Process

Hello everybody,

please excuse spreading this message very broadly, but I'd like to get
as many comments as possible.

I'm looking for feedback on our current Sponsorship Process. It'd be
great if you could add a comment to:

http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=1031

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,