Old 06-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Teg Skywalker

Default Global Menu support for Chromium in Ubuntu 11.04

Are there plans to include Global Menu support for Chromium 11 or the upcoming 12 in Ubuntu 11.04? I saw a story at about it being included in the nightly builds at*http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/04/global-menu-support-comes-to-chromium/*and I'm curious if there are any plans to integrate it soon for Natty and above.
Thanks!Teg

Old 06-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Micah Gersten

include Global Menu support for Chromium 11 or the upcoming 12
in Ubuntu 11.04? I saw a story at about it being included in the
nightly builds at*

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/04/global-menu-support-comes-to-chromium/*and
I'm curious if there are any plans to integrate it soon for
Natty and above.

Thanks!
Teg

This would need to follow our stable release update procedure here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates

Thanks,

Micah