Old 05-31-2011, 11:34 AM
Davide Marino

Default Library for MOTU 8 pre

Dear ubuntu MOTU developers,

I am Davide Marino from university of Sheffield. I am facing the problem of get multiple sound signal from a MOTU 8 pre, I am looking for library that helps me to do it. Do you have any suggestions or documents I should use? Thank you in advance for your help.

Kindly regards,

Davide Marino

Early Stage Researcher (ESR)
Speech and Hearing group (SPandH)