Old 05-29-2011, 10:02 AM
Qian HE

Default Ask help for updating the package "Ziproxy" on Ubuntu 9.10

Hi MOTU,

I'm a user of Ubuntu 9.10. Recently, I'm using Ziproxy. I found the version of Ziproxy in Ubuntu 9.10 is 2.5.2-2. However, the latest version of Ziproxy is 3.2.0. Could you please update it at your convenience? I will appreciate it. Thank you.

Here is the website of Ziproxy: http://ziproxy.sourceforge.net/

Sincerely,

Qian HE