Old 04-28-2011, 06:36 PM

Default rootkit in wine1.2 ?

hello,

*the version 1.2.2-0buntu2~maverick2 of
wine1.2 seems to have a rootkit like you can see with a check from
clamav 0.46 : http://www.casimages.com/codes_ano.php?img=110428080525261847.jpg&nsa=nsa25 &module=
*I check two times the problem with a new reinstall.
i don't if the problem come from my
config (because i can't acces to ms sdcard ) but it's not the first time for me to report a rookit (slice).

i am trying to install with the old version .....

suggestion : to scan all depot with
differents rookit before a large diffusion ?

mr thuillier-charmet

this message
is under licence cc by-nc-nd : http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list