Old 04-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Khiêm Huỳnh Duy

Default Need a help! Update Sqlmap version 0.9

Please update Sqlmap with latest version on Synaptic. Current version of sqlmap is 0.9 but Synaptic just have 0.6...*Because i need latest vertion of sqlmap to complete my project. I can not run package sqlmap (downloaded from sqlmap website ) in java. So, I just run package that's installed by Synaptic.
Please help me ! Thanks!