Old 04-10-2011, 05:32 PM
Sini Ruohomaa

Default Proposal: add new "difficulty" to bouncy: god mode

Greetings,

I discovered bouncy (version 0.6.20071104-3) and it's very cute, but
escaping a farmer is just a tad overly challenging for my 2-year-old.

So I quickly and dirtily replaced the two instances of "raise
self.RabbitCaught" in farmer.py with simple "return"s (in the root of
the bouncy dir), and voila, the farmer doesn't turn us into pie any
more.

I suggest adding some kind of keybinding (or difficulty level) to enable
this "god mode", because it makes the game playable (with) by even
smaller children. (Now we can munch on cabbage in peace!)

Thanks and best regards,

--Sini