Old 04-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Ettore Atalan

Default Please sync p7zip packages from Debian

Hi,

the Debian Maintainer for the

p7zip [1]
p7zip-full [2]

packages, Mohammed Adnčne Trojette, has updated these packages to
latest version 9.20.1. Would it be possible to sync these packages
for the upcoming Ubuntu release?

[1] http://packages.debian.org/experimental/p7zip

[2] http://packages.debian.org/experimental/p7zip-full

Regards,

Ettore Atalan

Old 04-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Micah Gersten

packages, Mohammed Adnčne Trojette, has updated these packages to
latest version 9.20.1. Would it be possible to sync these packages
for the upcoming Ubuntu release?

[1] http://packages.debian.org/experimental/p7zip

[2] http://packages.debian.org/experimental/p7zip-full

Regards,

Ettore Atalan

Please file an actual sync request on Launchpad with a proper FFe
request:

requestsync -e -d experimental p7zip

Thanks,

Micah

Old 04-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Benjamin Drung

Am Donnerstag, den 07.04.2011, 19:47 +0200 schrieb Ettore Atalan:
> Hi,
>
> the Debian Maintainer for the
> * p7zip [1]
> * p7zip-full [2]
> packages, Mohammed Adnčne Trojette, has updated these packages to
> latest version 9.20.1. Would it be possible to sync these packages for
> the upcoming Ubuntu release?
>

> [1] http://packages.debian.org/experimental/p7zip
> [2] http://packages.debian.org/experimental/p7zip-full

Both binary package are build from one source package: p7zip.

p7zip 9.20.1 will be synced automatically at the beginning of the next
release cycle (Ubuntu 11.10 oneiric). We passed the feature freeze for
Ubuntu 11.04. You need to get a freeze exception [1]. Please file a bug
(with the requestsync tool), if you can state a reason why it should get
an exception.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess

--
Benjamin Drung