Old 02-08-2008, 12:11 PM
Lars Heill

Default New packages on revu - delay?

Hi,

I uploaded sun-javadb to REVU this morning, and was wondering when I
should expect to find it on http://revu.tauware.de/ and also be able
to log in and get/set my password there?

Thanks,
Lars

Old 02-08-2008, 01:09 PM
"Emmet Hikory"

Lars Heill wrote:
> I uploaded sun-javadb to REVU this morning, and was wondering when I
> should expect to find it on http://revu.tauware.de/ and also be able
> to log in and get/set my password there?

Upload to display should not take more than 10-15 minutes. To log
in, you must first have an accepted upload (yours was rejected). For
this, there must have been a REVU keyring sync since you joined the
Contributors of packages for Ubuntu universe group.

The last REVU Day for hardy was 4th February, so the keyring has
not been as actively maintained since then. The best way to ask for a
sync is to request via IRC on #ubuntu-motu on freenode (although I've
synced again now).

Please be aware that this is very late for package inclusion in
hardy: you will need significant interest from MOTUs to get this
package thorough REVU prior to feature freeze.

--
Emmet HIKORY

Old 02-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Stefan Potyra

Hi Lars,

Am Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 15:09 schrieb Emmet Hikory:
> Lars Heill wrote:
> > I uploaded sun-javadb to REVU this morning, and was wondering when I
> > should expect to find it on http://revu.tauware.de/ and also be able
> > to log in and get/set my password there?
>
> Upload to display should not take more than 10-15 minutes. To log
> in, you must first have an accepted upload (yours was rejected). For
> this, there must have been a REVU keyring sync since you joined the
> Contributors of packages for Ubuntu universe group.

as your key is now in REVU's keyring, I've put back your rejected package, it
should appear any minute.

Cheers,
Stefan.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Lars Heill

Emmet Hikory wrote, On 02/08/08 15:09:
> Lars Heill wrote:
>> I uploaded sun-javadb to REVU this morning, and was wondering when I
>> should expect to find it on http://revu.tauware.de/ and also be able
>> to log in and get/set my password there?
>
> Upload to display should not take more than 10-15 minutes. To log
> in, you must first have an accepted upload (yours was rejected). For
> this, there must have been a REVU keyring sync since you joined the
> Contributors of packages for Ubuntu universe group.
>
> The last REVU Day for hardy was 4th February, so the keyring has
> not been as actively maintained since then. The best way to ask for a
> sync is to request via IRC on #ubuntu-motu on freenode (although I've
> synced again now).
>
> Please be aware that this is very late for package inclusion in
> hardy: you will need significant interest from MOTUs to get this
> package thorough REVU prior to feature freeze.

Thanks Emmet. The package has been on review some days already off an
external site (been having network issues with my build host stopping
dputs) some days already.

Regards,
Lars

Old 02-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Lars Heill

Stefan Potyra wrote, On 02/08/08 15:50:
> Hi Lars,
>
> Am Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 15:09 schrieb Emmet Hikory:
>> Lars Heill wrote:
>>> I uploaded sun-javadb to REVU this morning, and was wondering when I
>>> should expect to find it on http://revu.tauware.de/ and also be able
>>> to log in and get/set my password there?
>> Upload to display should not take more than 10-15 minutes. To log
>> in, you must first have an accepted upload (yours was rejected). For
>> this, there must have been a REVU keyring sync since you joined the
>> Contributors of packages for Ubuntu universe group.
>
> as your key is now in REVU's keyring, I've put back your rejected package, it
> should appear any minute.

There it is - thanks a lot, Stefan, really appreciate your kind assistance!

Regards,
Lars