Old 11-25-2007, 10:43 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default PPAs out of beta!

Howdy everyone,

Today we released Launchpad 1.1.11 and with it made PPAs available to
all Launchpad users and teams!

Full details of Launchpad 1.1.11 are available at:

http://news.launchpad.net/releases/launchpad-1111-released

Don't forget that we have our PPA introduction class at 15.00 UTC on
Wednesday 28th November in #ubuntu-classroom.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net