Old 02-07-2008, 12:29 PM
"viktor muntzing"

Default Audacious update

Hi!

As I could not find any information about "Tips about new releases" on the Motu Wiki I will post it here.

The Audacity release is old and newer version is avaliable at their page:

http://audacious-media-player.org/index.php?title=Downloads

As you can see, 1.3.2 is marked as legacy and now days they have dropped the ugly plugins as well.

Anyway, I hope I'm not to far away from where I should mail about this issues

Best Regards

Viktor

Old 02-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Miguel Angel Ruiz Manzano

viktor muntzing wrote:
> Hi!

Hi Viktor

> [...]

> The Audacity release is old and newer version is avaliable at their page:
>
> http://audacious-media-player.org/index.php?title=Downloads

Hardy Heron includes the the current stable release of Audacious
(1.4.6). It was uploaded today ;-)

> [...]

Thanks for your comments!

> Best Regards