Old 02-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Luis Berlioz

Default problems with cimg-dev package

Hi, I'm having problems using cimg. When I try to build even the simpler
examples such as the tutorial:
http://cimg.sourceforge.net/reference/group__cimg__tutorial.html
I get a few hundreds errors all about some X stuff for example:
undefined reference to XDestroyWindow
or
undefined reference to XSync
this are used in the cimg.h header is this some kind of missing package?
thanks in advance.

Luis Berlioz