Old 02-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Thomas Dreibholz

Default Upload/login recover problem

Hello!

I have successfully uploaded a package (rsplib_2.4.0-beta3) using dput, but
when I try to recover a login on http://revu.tauware.de/, the error is "No
REVU account for dreibh@iem.uni-due.de exists yet.". There was no e-mail
response upon the successful dput upload.

I have registered a Launchpad account a long time ago, my key 760F2D65 is also
registered in Launchpad.

Please could you check where the problem is?

Best regards
Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

University of Duisburg-Essen, Room ES210
Inst. for Experimental Mathematics Ellernstraße 29
Computer Networking Technology Group D-45326 Essen/Germany

Old 02-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Sarah Hobbs