-   -   xlockmore package and cutstom screensavers (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/489672-xlockmore-package-cutstom-screensavers.html)

Adam Danecki 02-15-2011 11:11 AM

xlockmore package and cutstom screensavers

Hello,

I used Ubuntu (10.04 LTS) package xlockmore (v. 1.5.27.1 ) combined with xautolock to create system simple lock mechanism for netbooks.
It's working fine, but my customers asked my is there a way to implement into this xlock mechanism their own screensaver.

Could You help me with this matter. They have standard .scr screensaver, but it could be converted to any form, and even created as new, but for now we are looking for solution how to add custom screensavers into xlockmore. It would be best if we could use standard Ubuntu/Debian package, and not compiled from sources.

This is because this project requirements, are that every package is from standard "stable" Ubuntu repository, and we cannot use recompiled packages.

Best regards
--
Adam Danecki
WAN Administrator