Old 02-10-2011, 05:43 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Raphael Hertzog: Best practices when sponsoring Debian packages

I came across this on planet Ubuntu and thought that there might be some
MOTUs who missed it who might be interested:

http://raphaelhertzog.com/2011/02/10/best-practices-when-sponsoring-debian-packages/

Old 02-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Chow Loong Jin

On Friday 11,February,2011 02:43 AM, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> I came across this on planet Ubuntu and thought that there might be some
> MOTUs who missed it who might be interested:
>
> http://raphaelhertzog.com/2011/02/10/best-practices-when-sponsoring-debian-packages/

That does look really useful, thanks!

--
Kind regards,