Old 02-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Micah Gersten

Default Request for version upgrade - Quarry

On 02/08/2011 10:25 PM, Ethan Baldridge wrote:

Hi, I'm apparently the new voice of Quarry upstream.

In a couple of days we'll be pushing out a new release, which
would be nice to have in Natty. Do I just send a follow up to this
email to get it tracked?

I think you are currently pulling Quarry through Debian merge, but
it looks like I missed the window for that. Is there anything
special I need to do to make the window for Feature Freeze?

Here's the current source repo:

http://gitorious.org/quarry

--

Ethan Baldridge <ethan@superiordocumentservices.com>

It would be best if it got into Debian first and then you requested
a sync with the requestsync tool in ubuntu-dev-tools.

Thanks,

Micah