Old 02-09-2011, 03:25 AM
Ethan Baldridge

Default Request for version upgrade - Quarry

Hi, I'm apparently the new voice of Quarry upstream.

In a couple of days we'll be pushing out a new release, which would be nice to have in Natty. Do I just send a follow up to this email to get it tracked?

I think you are currently pulling Quarry through Debian merge, but it looks like I missed the window for that. Is there anything special I need to do to make the window for Feature Freeze?

Here's the current source repo:

http://gitorious.org/quarry

--

Ethan Baldridge <ethan@superiordocumentservices.com>