Old 01-14-2011, 11:19 PM
Olivier BEAU

Default Suggestion for further release

Hi,

I just spent a couple hours banging my head against the walls. It's my fault and I know it.

What I did is however common : I just copied my config from one server to another one.

While doing that, I forgot to change back ownership on /etc/asterisk/* to asterisk.

Could it be possible to add a permission check in the init.d script to warn about a permission problem ? For now asterisk just "pseudo-start" and crash immediatly without any error.

Regards,

Olivier BEAU