Old 12-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Owais Lone

Default Advocate request for GmailWatcher

Hi everyone.
I just uploaded a package to REVU. Would anyone like to have a look and possible sponsor it for inclusion in Natty.

Thanks

hello@owaislone.org
http://owaislone.org

Old 12-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Owais Lone

oops, I forgot the link. Sorry. Here it is: http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/p/gmailwatcher

Old 12-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Rohan Garg

Hi

Would it not be better if this was packaged for debian and is then sync'd/merged over to ubuntu in order to reduc

Old 12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Rohan Garg

Hi Would it not be better if this was packaged for debian and is then sync'd/merged over to ubuntu in order to reduce delta?

(Accidently hit send from my phone )

On 13-Dec-2010 3:36 AM, "Rohan Garg" <rohangarg@ubuntu.com> wrote:> Hi