Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 PM
leonardinux

Default ax25 support - new vwrsion for unix98 device management

May the force be with you all, Jedi Masters.

I want to tell you only that are new versions on ax25 packages (libax25,
ax25-apps and ax25-tools) that have been updated to work on kernels
2.6.x and new unix98 dev structure (ptmx and pts/<n>). they have some
bug fixes also.

Wite this on you to do list, for the future (I hope it will arrive soon).

http://www.linux-ax25.org/wiki/Main_Page

Ciao

LeonardinuX (aka IZ5FSA)