Old 11-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Dereck Wonnacott

Default FF4 Testing program

If you haven't yet, check out the latest beta for Firefox, Click the feedback button and check out the happy and sad face. (Cool)
Leave some feedback either way and check out that experience. (COOLER)
Now you'll be given a link to their new feedback website thing. [1] (WOW!)

Now this is one heck of a cool idea! I REALLY wish I could integrate this into LP and replace the 'report a problem' button in the help menus across all of main.

Way to go Mozilla, excellent idea.

~Dereck

[1] http://input.mozilla.com/en-US/

--
“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” - Michelangelo

Old 11-22-2010, 02:59 PM
Chris Coulson

On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 10:47 -0500, Dereck Wonnacott wrote:
> If you haven't yet, check out the latest beta for Firefox, Click the
> feedback button and check out the happy and sad face. (Cool)
> Leave some feedback either way and check out that experience. (COOLER)
> Now you'll be given a link to their new feedback website thing. [1]
> (WOW!)
>

> Now this is one heck of a cool idea! I REALLY wish I could integrate
> this into LP and replace the 'report a problem' button in the help
> menus across all of main.
>
> Way to go Mozilla, excellent idea.
>
> ~Dereck
>

> [1] http://input.mozilla.com/en-US/
>
> --
> “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too
> high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving
> our mark.” - Michelangelo

Note, this is only enabled on official Mozilla builds, and not the build
we ship in Ubuntu.

Regards
Chris

Old 11-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Chris Coulson

Old 11-22-2010, 10:22 PM
Chris Coulson

On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 16:06 +0000, Chris Coulson wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 10:47 -0500, Dereck Wonnacott wrote:
> > If you haven't yet, check out the latest beta for Firefox, Click the
> > feedback button and check out the happy and sad face. (Cool)
> > Leave some feedback either way and check out that experience. (COOLER)
> > Now you'll be given a link to their new feedback website thing. [1]
> > (WOW!)
> >

> > Now this is one heck of a cool idea! I REALLY wish I could integrate
> > this into LP and replace the 'report a problem' button in the help
> > menus across all of main.
> >
> > Way to go Mozilla, excellent idea.
> >
> > ~Dereck
> >

> > [1] http://input.mozilla.com/en-US/
> >
> > --
> > “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too
> > high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving
> > our mark.” - Michelangelo
>
> Note, this is only enabled on official Mozilla builds, and not the build
> we ship in Ubuntu.
>
> Regards
> Chris

I've switched on Test Pilot in the latest Ubuntu build, so Natty users
should see the Feedback button too.

Regards
Chris