Old 11-18-2010, 12:02 AM
sheldon

Default planets black not textured on space-orbit game

Greetings!

I am a neophyte to computer gaming and can't figure out how to make the
planets and moons visible. I can crash into them so they're not
"hidden".

I don't know if this a video card/driver problem or a space-orbit
problem or something completely different.

According to the orbit.log the textures seem to load upon start of the
game.

I am using space-orbit 1.01-10build1 on ubuntu 10.10 64 bit.

I am using nvidia driver 260.19.06 64bit.

I am using 2 nvidia gts250 video cards in sli.

Attached is the orbit.log for the first few seconds of play. The
textures SEEM to load.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think I would really like this game!

thanks for your consideration,