-   -   OpenProj Packaging (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/45211-openproj-packaging.html)

"Jon Reagan" 02-02-2008 01:37 AM

OpenProj Packaging

Hello everyone,

What build styles (./configure and others) are supported by the daemon that I upload the source code of an application?

I am currently trying to build OpenProj (not done yet...) and it uses a program called ant, and is built with the typing of a single command.* I am not sure if this is supported to create a .deb file through the Ubuntu repos.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

James Westby 02-02-2008 09:38 AM

OpenProj Packaging

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 21:37 -0500, Jon Reagan wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> What build styles (./configure and others) are supported by the daemon
> that I upload the source code of an application?
>
> I am currently trying to build OpenProj (not done yet...) and it uses
> a program called ant, and is built with the typing of a single
> command. I am not sure if this is supported to create a .deb file
> through the Ubuntu repos.

You can build using any method of compilation, you are not restricted
to just ./configure.

There are plenty of packages already using ant in the repos. Search
for anything that Build-Depends: ant for some inspiration.

Thanks,

James