Old 02-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Matt Zimmerman

Default Security Team IRC Meeting 2007-01-30 20:00 UTC

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 10:58:52AM -0800, Kees Cook wrote:
> Given all the updates that the MOTU-SWAT[1] team have been doing, the
> testing I'd like to help coordinate for hardened compiler options[2],
> the SELinux development work[3], new kernel features[4], and new projects
> that propose formally organizing a pentesting sub-team, there is clearly
> enough things going on specific to Ubuntu Security that I'd like to
> hold an official Security Team meeting on Wed 2007-01-30 at 20:00 UTC
> in #ubuntu-meeting.
>
> I realize this is rather short notice, but I'd like to at least generate
> a roadmap and TODO list for future meetings.

I didn't hear about this meeting until it had already happened...are there
minutes or logs available (MootBot perhaps?)?

--
- mdz

Old 02-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Matt Zimmerman

Old 02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Kees Cook

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 02:47:52PM +0000, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 10:58:52AM -0800, Kees Cook wrote:
> > Given all the updates that the MOTU-SWAT[1] team have been doing, the
> > testing I'd like to help coordinate for hardened compiler options[2],
> > the SELinux development work[3], new kernel features[4], and new projects
> > that propose formally organizing a pentesting sub-team, there is clearly
> > enough things going on specific to Ubuntu Security that I'd like to
> > hold an official Security Team meeting on Wed 2007-01-30 at 20:00 UTC
> > in #ubuntu-meeting.
> >
> > I realize this is rather short notice, but I'd like to at least generate
> > a roadmap and TODO list for future meetings.
>
> I didn't hear about this meeting until it had already happened...are there
> minutes or logs available (MootBot perhaps?)?

I realized I only replied directly to Matt before...

For everyone else following along, yes, the SecurityTeam/Meeting wiki page
links to the prior meetings[1], which includes links to the MootBot logs
as well.

-Kees

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Security/20080130

--