-   -   Gtkterm upstream maintainer (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/446154-gtkterm-upstream-maintainer.html)

Zach Davis 10-30-2010 08:35 PM

Gtkterm upstream maintainer

Hi-

I am writing to let you know that the gtkterm upstream package has a new maintainer.
Julien no longer has the time to maintain it, and has passed it on to me.

The new site is at: https://fedorahosted.org/gtkterm/

There has been a new release (0.99.6) and I recommend you consider moving to it.
This release has no big changes, only existing patches have been applied, and a few bugfixes.

I am happy to hear any concerns or requests.

Micah Gersten 10-31-2010 02:10 AM

On 10/30/2010 04:35 PM, Zach Davis wrote:
> Hi-
>
> I am writing to let you know that the gtkterm upstream package has a
> new maintainer.
> Julien no longer has the time to maintain it, and has passed it on to me.
>
> The new site is at: https://fedorahosted.org/gtkterm/
>
> There has been a new release (0.99.6) and I recommend you consider
> moving to it.
> This release has no big changes, only existing patches have been
> applied, and a few bugfixes.
>
> I am happy to hear any concerns or requests.

Thank you for this notice. I have forwarded the information to Debian.
You can follow the progress here:

Thank you,
Micah