Old 10-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Maxwell Sayles

Default Package: tuareg-mode (1:1.45.6-2) is out dated

Hi,

Tuareg-mode for ubuntu is out dated. The version in Ubuntu 10.04 is
1.45.6-2. The current version is 2.0.1. I am willing to be the
maintainer on this package if there is no active maintainer. Please
point me to how I may become the maintainer of this package, or if there
already is a maintainer, is it possible to update this package to a more
recent version?

The source is located at: http://tuareg.forge.ocamlcore.org/

Thanks!

Max