Old 01-31-2008, 03:32 PM
"Richard A. Johnson"

Default Results of the MC election

Thanks Everyone!

I will work my hardest to make sure your votes didn't go to waste. If I seem a
little quite over the next couple of days, it is because I am battling a
combination of the flu and a nasty cold. Up until this morning, I thought I was
winning. It seems I was wrong (Hobbsee, I told the horse to get off my head but
he wouldn't listen, mind borrowing me that stick?).

Thanks again everyone!

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org