Old 10-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Tom Masterson

Default Questions/oddities found when I upgraded to maverick

I upgraded yesterday using do-release-upgrade as recommended on the
upgrade page. now when I log in to the console I get two welcome messages
one for Ubuntu 10.10 and one for Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS. Is this correct or
is there a problem with my system?

Also since I have upgraded I am getting the following php5 error whenever
the cron job for removing old sessions is run.

PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/mhash.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/mhash.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/mhash.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Thanks in advance for any help.
Tom